Support Our Site!

Thanks so much for considering a donation to This Thing We Do dot Com!

There are several different ways you can support the site. The first, obviously, is to carry on with what you were already doing: participating in the community! Read, write, and stay involved.

If you would like to support the site financially (ie, help pay for web hosting), read on.

People who donate at least $5 (USD) will become members of the Donors Group, and get a special donor rank!

People who donate at least $10 will become members of the Donors Group (special donor rank included) AND will get to have a smilie of their choice added to the board. (You can show me one online, or I can create a non-animated smilie for you.)

People who donate $50 or who subscribe at $5/month will become Helping Hands. They will get all of the above PLUS they will get a short story written by me, just for them, with characters and situations they choose.

People who donate $100 or who subscribe at $10/month will become members of the Board of Education. They will get all the donor perks, and FOUR stories (spread out over a few months) or I will draw a custom animated avatar for them.

Click here to make a one-time donation:

If you choose a one-time donation, please donate at least $3.00 (USD), because amounts less than that wind up costing us money!

Click here for monthly and yearly subscriptions:
Donation Subscriptions

(If you change your mind, and want to cancel your subscription, click here.)

If you would like to donate more anonymously, and get actual TTWD swag for your trouble, please check out my Cafe Press shop. It has cool designs like this one!

If you make a donation and you want to get the donor perks, you need to make sure to let me know you donated! People who shop at the Cafe Press store can get memberhsip in the Donor Group, and the special donor rank, but they don't get the Paypal perks. I will do my best to add people to the Donor Group and rank within a week, and to deliver the other perks within two weeks (with the exception of Board of Education perks, which will be delivered over several months).